Objectives and Programs for School Districts
School District Partnership
The Center for Educator Success partners with districts to support innovative talent pipeline programs. We spend time getting to know district leaders and educators in an effort to customize unique programs to best meet the needs of the district. Essential to every program we co-create with our partners is our approach to coaching grounded in a robust community of practice, data-driven feedback and a customizable coaching platform.
- Grow Your Own Teacher Certification Program: Two-year program designed to certify district-based personnel in possession of a bachelor's degree
- New Teacher Induction: Support new teachers’ skills and capacity in building powerful relationships, creating a culture of achievement, and delivering high quality instruction
- Instructional Coach Program design: Cultivates the skills and capacity in the instructional coach to develop teachers quickly
- Leadership Talent Partnerships: Strategically align the scope of learning with a robust cyclical approach inclusive of robust professional development sessions, coaching & practice, and assessment & feedback grounded in targeted leadership competencies to skill up the whole principal
- New Teacher Mentoring Systems: Support new teacher incremental growth over time by providing mentors with intentional professional learning, data collection, and communities of practice