Harris County Department of Education’s Communications and Creative Services staff manages:
- Media Services—full-service, in-house video production to create promotional content, staff development videos, public service announcements, informational/educational videos, and more
- Development and production of communication materials on behalf of HCDE and the Department’s programs and services
- Communications campaigns serve an audience that includes educators, parents, students, district staff, and community members
- Social Media—follow HCDE on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Websites—HCDE's website (www.hcde-texas.org), The Hub (HCDE's employee portal), news blog, and HCDE's career site (TeachHarrisCounty.org)
If you are a member of the news media in need of information about or from HCDE, please email email@example.com
View the 2022 Communications and Creative Services Board presentation.
News Media and Public Information
Harris County Department of Education
6300 Irvington Blvd.
Houston, TX 77022
Danielle Clark, Chief Communications Officer
Dave Einsel, Director of Communications
Lorena Cozzari, Communications Manager
View press releases
How to obtain public information