Online registration is available at wms.hcde-texas.org or a copy of the registration form is available on the website in PDF format. You may make additional copies as needed. Please complete a registration form for each attendee as well as each session you would like to attend.
|Print a registration form. (PDF)|
Mail Your Completed Registration and Payment to:
6300 Irvington Blvd.
Houston, TX 77022-5618
Space is sometimes limited.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
HCDE has a policy of no cancellations or refunds for workshop registrants, but another person may attend in your place. In the event that a session is cancelled, you will be notified and your registration fee will be refunded.
Who May Register
It is the policy of HCDE not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, origin, sex, or disability in its vocational programs, services, or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights of Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. Fees are noted in the catalog on the website.
|Login using an HCDE employee e-mail address!|
1. Create an account if you have not done so.
2. Login to the "Find A Workshop..." section after your account creation has been completed.
3. Click the "Login" link on the right side of the page.
4. Search for the workshop or conference by selecting "Search All" in the first and second form field.
5. Select "Sort by Date" in the third form field.
6. Click Search.
7. Select the workshop or training you wish to attend.
8. Click "Register Now."
9. Click "Submit Registration."
10. You are done! Print workshop registration confirmation for your records.