Our main objective is to provide all our customers with the highest level of service. We strive to offer affordable solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs and requirements.
Does my organization need Records Management?
Yes! Probably more than you realize. Consider the following:
- How do you want to access your permanent records?
- Would you like to assign access of certain records to appointed personnel?
- After a document is created, 85% are never touched again.
- After one year, 90% of what's left is never touched.
- After seven years, 95% of all documents can be destroyed.
- Duplicates and unnecessary copies comprise 95% of all stored documents.
Average cost of misfile: $250 to $400.
We are a full-service facility offering our clients the security and dependability expected in the Records Management world:
- Initial set up of your records program.
- Custom development of your records control schedule.
- Storage of your hard copy records (boxes).
- Imaging your permanent and non-permanent records.
- Electronic document storage and retrieval with unlimited access.
- Destruction of eligible records.
- Data protection services include storage of vital records in a secure media vault.
- Media tape rotations.
- Electronic scanning of many microfilm types.
- Boxes with lids available for purchase.
- Transportation provided.
Access rms.hcde-texas.org to:
- Process a request
- View inventory
- Print reports
This is a secure site and is available for approved users only. In order to access this site, please contact us at 713-694-9022 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This site contains secure content that is proprietary and confidential to HCDE Records Management Services Cooperative. Access to and use of the information contained in this site is restricted to HCDE RSMC authorized employees and users in accordance with HCDE Board and Technology policies. Any form of unauthorized access to, tampering and/or hacking to gain unauthorized access to or modify this site, may result in criminal prosecution by law enforcement authorities.